Thursday 27 March 2014

The fault in our stars.

hello guys :)

Recently I have finished the book 'the fault in our stars' I am sure you will have heard of it... if you haven't where have you been?!

YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK! It is one of the best books I have ever read!

The book has made me think a lot about all different things. It has made me think about how lucky I am, to appreciate all the people around me and life itself...

I was recommended the book from one of my closest friend Kayleigh and she lent me the book to read. Normally I am not a book reader and just wait for the movie to come out but when I seen the trailer for this movie... speechless. It looks amazing so I couldn't wait until the 6th of June for the movie!

Now I am glad I took the time to read it. It was like a emotional rollercoaster... one minute I was really happy, laughing and crying. By the way guys I cried A LOT though this book. Not just that one graceful tear rolling down your cheek... no I was a mess! make-up streaming down my face.

The book is about a 16 year old girl called Hazel who has terminal cancer that effects her lungs and breathing. She meets a boy called Augustus (who is the cutest ever) and they become friends and the book is about their building friendship and they go to find 'in their eyes' the best author who wrote a book called An Imperial Affliction which Hazel has read over and over.. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to give away any spoilers. You just have to read it for yourselves!

sorry its a short post didn't really know what else to talk about...

love from Rachel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment