Friday 7 February 2014

Getting to know me.

 Hello everyone, my names Rachel.

I am new to this whole blogging thing but I wanted to give it a try. The reason I am inspired to start this blog is from my fellow bloggers 'zoella' and 'sprinkleofglitter' (you guys need to check these out). Although they are amazing beauty gurus and I am not. I decided that I would let you guys into my life, my thoughts and all the adventure encounter.

Like I said and you will probably be able to tell now, that my names Rachel! I am 17 years old and live in a beautiful town in the north of England. I am currently studying at college, doing a childcare and health and social care course.

I love all types of music but my faves are dance/house music and kpop (I know its a strange mixture but if you haven't heard of kpop I recommend you listen to 2ne1 and big bang!) I am looking forward to the 22nd of August where I will be going to creamfields festival, I AM SO  EXCITED! and a bonus you guys will be following me there!

There is also another strange interest I have (if you can even call it that) is food. I don't mean just stuffing my face 24/7 but I like to experiment and try new food, especially fruits from other countries. My all time favourite food from other countries is very hard to pick because they are all so nice but my decision is between aloe vera king juice from South Korea, lucky charms from America or persimmon/sharron fruit originally from Japan.

I hope this has given you guys the chance to get to know me a bit better, and I will write soon :)

love from Rachel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment