Sunday 9 February 2014

My love for youtubers.

hello guys :) today I have been having a youtube day. This often happens a lot of the time haha. So I thought I would tell you all about the different youtubers I like watching and why I like watching them so that maybe, if you don't already, you can go check them out and if you like them go and subscribe!

I can't rate them so I will bulletpoint them instead because they are all amazeballs! 
  • Joey Graceffa- Joey was the first youtuber I ever watched, he is the cutest little chickadee anya ever. He does daily vlogs and lots of different colabs. Joey is amazing and I love watching his videos, he has also recently release an online series called stories tellers which was really good. From watching all joey's videos you see him change and become more successful and well known in youtube, oh and his hair when from emo to frecking amazing! Joey also has a gaming channel where he plays A LOT of minecraft with stacyplays. oh and from watching joey you seem to pick up these random saying like oh my goodness gracionious *in a southern accent* haha.  
  • Tyler Oakley- okay so now Tyler omg, he is so funny, his laugh is my favourite thing about him, he is oober cutee. oh and he's a tumblr addict! ;) On his main channel he does he does a lot of ask tyler videos and colabs with other youtubers. My two favourite videos on tyler's main channel are: 'times we have pooped ourselves' with sprinkle of glitter. this video has got to be the funniest thing ever, it never gets old. I could watch this over and over and still laugh everytime! my second favourite video is 'how to be: a bad bitch' this is one of tyler's older videos and I love it for some strange reason however I am not sure why haha.
  • Zoella- Zoe is a 'kind of' beauty guru.She does youtube videos and also has a blog 'www.zoella.co.uk check it out. She is so pretty and does some makeup tutorials and hauls of primark, lush and a tun of other things. She is a little cutie and likes to help others. She has done a few videos and blogs about her anxiety problems which has seemed to help a lot of people, including me, dealing with their anxiety problems. Also she has a vlog channel called 'morezoella' which I LOVE, and wished she would post more videos on there, she does an amazing vlogmas and is one of the few people to complete everyday of vlogmas, I know it isn't christmas anymore but you should still watch them.  
  • sprinkle of glitter- then there is zoella's best friend Louise! She is another beauty guru who does hauls and other colab videos and a lot of 'baby glitter' videos (which I love because Darcy is just so darn tootin cutee). She has such a bubbly, down to earth personality. Also you should check out her vlogging channle 'sprinkleofchatter' and her blog 'sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk'.
  • Pointlessblog- pointlessblog aka Alfie is another youtuber I watch quite frequently. He does a lot of random videos about all sorts of things. He is really funny and pretty hot (sorry zoe haha) He also is another one who has a vlogging channel called 'pointlessblogTV' and a gaming channel which I really recommend called 'alfiegames'.
  • Troye Sivan- Troye Sivan is one of the cutest youtubers (in my opinion), he came out in a youtube video earlier in 2013, which even though I don't personally know him a was really proud of how brave he was to do that. I does little crazy videos of the random stuff that pops into his head which normally turns out to be very funny and he also sings! My two favourite videos of Troye's are, 'I get shivers when I pee' hahah the faces he pulls in that video.. oh my it is so funny. and also the 2013 song where he sings a song recapping everything that has happened in 2013.  
  • Thatcherjoe- thatcherjoe is zoella brother and he's a thatcher.. yes thats right he thatches roofs! He is a really funny, creative youtuber who makes a lot of different types of videos and I especially like his vlogging channel 'thatcherjoesvlogs'.
  • Sawyer Hartman- okay no Sawyer is one of my favourite youtubers a couple of reasons for this... he is an amazingly talented man who does both short and long films online, his dog hitch is soo cute and he is hot haha. No.. but he is really really talented and makes lots of amazing videos. My favourite videos he makes a his 'through my eyes' videos which is when he shares his experiences 'though his eyes' or camera should we say. they are beautiful and I highly recommend you check them out! 
  • Tanya burr- aww Tanya, she is such a cutiee, it so sweet and innocent and is very pretty. She is again a beauty guru and does lots of makeup tutorials and has recently just released a nail varnish and lip gloss range! she also does colabs with other youtubers, my all time favourite tanya video is when she does the 'what is it challenge' with Tyler Oakley which is the funniest thing ever... but beware headphone users you may want to turn the volume down haha.
  • Lohanthony- okay now lohanthony... I have only just started to watch him but he is seriously soo funny and a super diva.. oh and he is amazing at twerking! My favourite video so far is 'I pooped myself... again' haha it is so funny! you guys should check it out!


I know I have missed other great youtubers off but I could fit them all on and didn't really have much time to write this so I just picked out some great ones. I highly recommend you watch, like and subscribe to these youtubers and enjoy their videos as much as me! 

So get watching and enjoy....

love from rachel xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment